Contexte
« La lutte a connu mondialement des heures sombres, mais c'est maintenant l'heure de la renaissance ! C'est en août 2017 que Jericho prend le contrôle et annonce qu'il rendra la lutte à jour en diffusant tout sur internet via le W³ Network qui sera disponible partout sur la planète. The World Wide Wrestling is here babay ! »  
Lire la suite.

World Wide Wrestling © Hadès
efed gratuite à activité et/ou speech

Partagez | 

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFIER - MORRISON VS OKADA

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Type de RP :
  • Speech et activité
  • Activité seulement
7 juin 2018.
Deadline : 6 juin 2018, 21h (heure du Québec) - 7 juin 2018, 03h(heure Française).
Remise des books et segments : 6 juin 2018, 18h (heure du Québec) - Minuit (heure Française)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Type de RP :
  • Speech et activité
The camera opens and Morrison is in his "Chamber of Wisdom", still trying to find inner peace and yet again, he is disturbed by an annoying fly.

"The Guru of Greatness" John Morrison : Daaaaamn. This tea is fuckin strong. I lost count of time and space. I was still lasf week. Is it the tea or the shrooms Ive been eating by the pounds? Anyways. Nevermind this shit, but I must slow down on these "medicinal herbs". Now. Lets get to our main focus. What is this shit again? For a second week in a row, they give me a low carder. You havent still got it huh, Scott? The lower they are, quicker I exterminate em. Let just have a moment for Okaka who will put, willingly or not, his pathetic low carder life on the line this week. I mean, Veda. You came to me, with promises, full of gold. 20 pounders of Gold. You came to me, cause you were in need. A urgent need of the baddest, meanest and biggest Superstar this federation has ever signed. I thought you were legit. Guess I was wrong. Shit, of course I was wrong. Youd better pray that I dont GH your coffee and that I dont rape your lifeless body. This bullshit is far from over. Mark. My. Words.

Morrison stands up, start walking towards the cameraman while fixing right in the middle of the camera...

"The Guru of Greatness" John Morrison : Now, the main attraction. Cause look at this by all angles you want to, this asswipe is an attraction. A mere hobby for the Shaman of Sexy. Okada. Youbshouldve stayed back woth your rising sun, maybe in a lesser good federation you where the "total package" but here boy, you stand in my yard. You are on MY LAND. I shouldve been greeted with this fuckin belt since I crossed those doors. But no, hey, listen to this... Lets sign the best free agent and make him waste his wonderful talent with no-good jobbers who cant even remember what they are doing here. "NANI? OHKINUCHA OKADA-SAN SHINKUKA SHINREI". I dont know what the fuck I just said, but damn, that was hardcore. Lets see if you can step your gamd up and try to follow a real ring master. Lets just say that... YOU DONT STAND A FUCKIN IN H OF A CHANCE. Good luck kid. Youre gonna need it.
Type de RP :
  • Speech et activité
The John Morridon's entrance song is playing through the speakers and "MMM" appears underneath the titantron. As usual, the fans are booing them but they dont give a shit and keep going towards the ring as many paparazzis are taking pictures.

"The Guru of Greatness" John Mortison : Ladies and gentlemen, it is my great honour to be kn front of you alls. Last week I thought that I had made myself crystal clear Miss Scott. Yes, Im adressing you once again. I remember very well the day I signed here. Do you remember it? You promised me "GREAT FIGHTS", "GREAT CHALLENGES" as you said it. You might find funny that, while Im being the Superstar I told you I was going to be, you dont deliever on your part of this contract. First, Lio Rush and then Sakado or whatever his nams is. If you dont respect me like this... Well, I sure wont respect you. You taught you could cross me like this and get away with this? Never did you had been so wrong girl! The war is open! You are going right to the ground. Mark. My. Words!

"The Guru of Greatness" John Morrison : What is wrong with all these weaklings around here? It doesnt seems to have an end. Its an endlesness of lowcarders trying to be what theyre not supposed to! Sakado. I hope your ears are wide open. My skills on the mic are worth killing. My fighting skills are deadly. You are at the no-turning back point. Theres no way you can defeat the Guru of Greatness! NO CHANCES IN HELL! I will put you out of your pathetic career. You'd be better wake the fuck up, cause when I'll hit you, it'll be a freight train coming your way. And if you dont know it yet... JOHM MORRISON ISNT ABOUT BEING NOT GOOD OR BAD... JOHN MORRISON IS BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL!

Morrison drops the mic and "MMM" leave the ring.
Contenu sponsorisé

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFIER - MORRISON VS OKADA
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1